Thursday, November 18, 2004

Last Night and Next Week

Well I think we've concluded our courses on airline tickets... I can book a flight and find the lowest possible price for it, searching through all carriers and itineraries, and get a cheaper class as well. Last night we started on car rentals. Class was on its last leg, so I didn't really have time to wrap my brain around it, but hopefully tonight we'll practice it some more until I'm comfortable. Anyone want to drive to Chicago? Or Kansas City? Or anywhere else? I can find weekend rates... Hee hee.

Looking forward to the Thanksgiving break next weekend and the start of the Christmas season. Soon it will be time to pull out my Christmas CDs, all the Mannheim Steamroller and Transiberian Orchestra and my crazy collection of Christmas oddities... fun times. Maybe this year I can decorate the apartment if I find time? Hmmm... I'll play with that idea a little... A tree would be really fun to have....

Labels:

8 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

You should have a decorating party! That would be fun!
Jaime

11/18/2004 11:34 AM  
Blogger Kristi said...

Wow... what a great idea! That would be SUPER fun! We should all do them and we can trade ideas! Although that would be a lot of parties to go to...

11/18/2004 11:38 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Or we could come up with different types of holiday parties. You could have a decorating party. I could have a cookie baking party. We can come up with other types too!
This would be a lot of fun!

Jaime

11/18/2004 12:14 PM  
Blogger Kristi said...

Oh wow! That would be SO cool!!! Linda was just saying something about how she'll probably need help decorating her apartment... it could be a new holiday thing! With eggnog and Christmas cookies. :)

11/18/2004 12:23 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

This will be so much fun!!!!
Jaime

11/18/2004 2:37 PM  
Blogger Tracie said...

That DOES sound like fun! Minus the eggnog and plus some Christmas music! :) (I'll just drink hot cider or something...)

11/18/2004 6:11 PM  
Blogger Kristi said...

What's Christmas without eggnog???? Ok, we'll have some hot cider for you. :) and there will DEFINITELY be Christmas music. :)

11/18/2004 6:44 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

FUN FUN FUN!!! I think that we should do them all. On different nights of course!
Jaime

11/19/2004 10:45 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home