Thursday, November 04, 2004

Airline tickets, anyone?

Last night we were working in the live Sabre database. We first booked the whole class on a flight to San Diego, then stopped and booked us all on a flight to Baltimore. For a minute, I really was booked on a real plane to Baltimore, then we had to cancel it. Fun!! So, for tonight, anyone want me to book them on a plane to Acapulco or something?? Hee hee hee. I'm getting really good at these PNRs! I can pull up a seat map on any plane and put you in the specific seat that you want, and I'm learning how to find the cheapest fares too! It's pretty exciting that I'm actually learning this system. I feel like after a little more practice, I can get really confident using it. Which is a good thing because there's already an interesting-looking job opening posted in the hallway for an agency in Chesterfield, looking for an entry-level leisure agent. Only they work with Worldspan (a different computer reservation system, like Sabre). But I figure, if I'm learning Sabre this well, I'm SURE I could pick up Worldspan in no time! Today Sabre, tomorrow the World!....span. Ok that was dumb.

I created a new link in the sidebar under "Dream Destinations"... You can visit Plymouth Rock and participate in a historically re-created Thanksgiving Dinner, as well as visit the Mayflower II!! Looks awesome!!

In other news, I am totally excited that a LUSH store is coming to Chicago!!!!

Labels:

2 Comments:

Blogger Tracie said...

ooh ooh! Send me somewhere warm!! :)

11/04/2004 12:21 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Kristi - how freakin' cool! I'm so excited for you!

But, having been to plymouth rock...i'll pass on the recreated dinner. The plymouth rock was kinda ho-hum. Then again, it was a cold day, so maybe I was just unimpressed. :)

11/04/2004 12:24 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home