Tuesday, November 02, 2004

I VOTED

I don't have a sticker, so I'll just say it there! Now I just want to completely forget about it for the rest of the day. I won't be watching the news tonight to see who's pulling ahead of who. Just tell me when it's all over. Can I just hide somewhere so I don't have to hear all the hoopla about who's a declared winner here or who took this state or who's cheating by prematurely declaring victory in this or that state... Really, just tell me when I can come out of hiding when there is a definite winner. Although it'll be difficult while I'm in class tonight, cause I know there will be people in class watching it on the Internet and they'll speak up with "Kerry took that state" and "Bush took that state..." I'll just want to cover my ears.

So glad I don't have to see those ads on TV anymore... all the mudslinging and the "my candidate could beat up your candidate" and all that... no more of that!! We'll have a winner and it'll be final and we can just go on about our lives! (and hopefully whoever is elected President will do a good job!)

Labels:

2 Comments:

Blogger Kristi said...

I'm probably just going to go home and go straight to bed!! And set my alarm to go off to a CD or something, just in case there isn't a winner by tomorrow morning!!

11/02/2004 9:16 AM  
Blogger Craig J. said...

At least you voted :)

I sure HOPE there will be a winner by tomorrow. Otherwise I don't think the county could tolerate another 2000esque post-election legal fustercluck. Personally I don't think there SHOULD be an answer by tomorrow. I think they should concentrate more on the accuracy of the count than on the speed and efficiency of the counting. We can wait a day or two if we can be assured of the accuracy of the count.

May the best man win!!

11/02/2004 1:10 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home