Monday, November 01, 2004

Goodbye October

Another October has come and gone... now begins the descent into the end of the year and colder, more dreary weather, but also the holiday season. Time to start thinking about turkey and Christmas presents. Never too early to begin. But I'm always sad when I flip the calendar page from October to November... means it'll be another year before I see my favorite month again. Oh well. I guess all the other months have their good points too. 'Cept maybe February... :)

In case anyone didn't already hear, Jax's tumor was found to be malignant. Not happy weekend news. But it may be another 6-18 months before we see it again. They were able to clean the whole thing out for now (the vet said they got "clean margins"), so I guess now we just wait and see. Chemo is an option, but it is very expensive and may not be effective enough to warrant the cost. I'll learn more about what to do when Jax has the sutures removed next week.

Time to start my work day, sigh...

Labels:

4 Comments:

Blogger Tracie said...

Hey, February has it's good points too...Mardi Gras! :)

Poor puppy...I'll be keeping you and Jax in thoughts and prayers...

11/01/2004 9:37 AM  
Blogger Dirty Gypsy said...

Let me know if there's anything I can do to help with Jax. I'll be praying for the little stinker...

11/01/2004 11:17 AM  
Blogger Kristi said...

Steph and Tracie: Thank you... you guys rock.

Jeremy: October just RULES! Halloween, fall, and it's a great travel month because prices start coming down because it's the end of the peak season. :)

11/01/2004 12:16 PM  
Blogger Kristi said...

Yeah... that's one of the reasons I could never live in the Southwest... I love fall too much!!

11/01/2004 4:03 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home