Friday, October 29, 2004

All Hail the Queen of PNR!!

Last night we learned how to construct Passenger Name Records (PNRs) in Sabre. I got so good at them, I was banging them out faster than anyone else, and I felt so proud of myself.
-LASTNAME/FIRSTNAME. 120NOVSTLDEN8A. 9314-644-9440-A/GO AWAY TRAVEL/KRISTI. 7TAW/. 6PSGR. I was so good. So much that this morning I woke up DREAMING of PNRs. THAT is sad. :)

Today is our Halloween party at work. I will get nothing done. I have two rush résumés with a lot of other projects to do, including a NetStart for Monday (the nightmare of all research reports) that I really should start today. Argh. It is NOT going to be easy... wish I could just enjoy the party without stress...

But I'm glad it's the Halloween weekend. Happy Hauntings, people!!

Labels:

3 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Madame Sosostris believes that at this moment, fortune is smiling upon you.

This party shall be quite amazing - the stars swear it shall be so!

10/29/2004 9:17 AM  
Blogger Tracie said...

AAUUGGGHHH!!! You have said the most evil words on this planet! My eyes! (I would say "my ears" but I'm reading...) NO!!! THE HORROR!!! NOT A....NETSTART!!! :)

Have fun at your party...and remember, on the Friday before Halloween, you aren't supposed to get any work done anyway! :)

10/29/2004 12:10 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

You didn't give the most important bit of information though... what'd you go as?

- Daniel Poth(yup THAT Daniel)

10/30/2004 2:21 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home