Tuesday, November 09, 2004

Yesterday

The interview went well yesterday, I think. The only thing was that the job they were interviewing for was Passenger Services Coordinator, and I really don't think I should start that high up in the company with so much responsibility at first. I had to be honest and admit to myself that I probably would not like such a fast-paced, busy, stressful job that that would be. I'd rather start a step below, as a Passenger Services Representative, and maybe work up to the Coordinator position if I wanted. The lady interviewing me said that they might be hiring for the PSR position soon, and she'll give my resume to the woman who will be interviewing for that position. It wouldn't pay as much as the PSC position, but at least I would get a better feel for the company in case I wanted to move up to Coordinator... actually there are other directions I could move up from PSR, I could get into Operations and help plan itineraries... that would be SO fun.

In other news... Jax had his stitches removed yesterday. The vet examined him again and found that a part of his prostate is enlarged. This could be one of two things: an abcess or a tumor. If it's an abcess, we can shrink it down with steroids and he should be fine. If it's a tumor, the vet said we should be prepared to just make him as comfortable as we can because there will not be a lot we can do for him then. So I'm hoping the steroids work. Trying to stay positive...

Labels:

5 Comments:

Blogger Craig J. said...

I'll be keeping a good thought for little Jaxie ...

11/09/2004 8:29 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I'm so glad the interview went positively. :)

And I'll be thinking of you and Jax. This is no fun, but I'm with you on the thinking positively.

-tanya

11/09/2004 8:30 AM  
Blogger Kristi said...

Yeah, the Prednizone that he's taking now should help with the bleeding... he said that should stop in a couple days. I really really hope!

Yay for new jobs... and new job prospects! :)

11/09/2004 9:18 AM  
Blogger Dirty Gypsy said...

I'm glad the interview went well. Speaking of which, did you get Betsy's email about her new job at Enterprise? I am so thrilled for her.

I'll keep on praying for Jax. If you need anything at all, don't hesitate to call me.

11/09/2004 10:38 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Congrats on the interview going so well. I am sorry to hear about Jax. I will be praying and keeping possitive thoughts!

Jaime

11/09/2004 10:54 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home