Tuesday, December 14, 2004

The Week in Review

Let's see, what's been going on since my last post a week ago... (I can't believe a week got away from me without a post here!)

  • My Christmas tree is still pretty, even more so now that it has a star on top and several more ornaments, thanks to Kristen and the nice lady at Tracie's jewelry party last night. Now it looks like it has little crystal icicles on it. Pwitty.
  • My Christmas shopping is done!! I have bought for everyone that I plan to buy for (who knows, I may pick up one or two more things if I feel like it...) and now all I have to do is wait for some packages to arrive in the mail, so I can finish Christmas wrapping. I have begun on a couple and there are already a few packages under our tree (in blue and silver paper, of course).
  • I have a new cellphone! It's a flip-phone. I switched service and got a cool new phone for $10. It's nothing TOO fancy, no picture-taking capabilities or anything like that, but I have wanted a flip-phone for awhile and now I can cross that off my list. The number is the same, in case you're wondering.
  • The new Llywelyn's Pub in Webster Groves is really cool. Try the shepherd's pie. Yum yum!
  • I mentioned a jewelry party a few bullets up... I had a great time at Tracie's, and I am currently planning my own for February 10th. Mark your calendars! I want to see everyone there! You all know that I am "Über-Hostess," right? :)
  • This is my last week of classes until next semester... hooray!

Okay, that's all I got for now... hopefully next time I'll have something more creative or insightful to say, instead of "What I Did This Week"...


Labels:

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

i WAS done with christmas shopping, but now i'm not anymore. :( i'm on a hunt for various items in order to create gift baskets for tim's family. so, i'll be braving chesterfield commons (deals, michael's, linen's and things for a wedding gift for friend, and sonic, of course) this weekend. the only thing i can't decide is if i'm better off going early saturday morning or midday sunday... i hate shopping this late in the season.

12/15/2004 7:03 AM  
Blogger Kristi said...

Wow, sounds like I need to attend more parties at Anna's place; I have only been there once! I'm sorry, Anna! I don't mean to steal your title! :) But there was the time I got Mr. Goodcents sub sandwiches for everyone... Maybe I'll do something like that this time around, if I have money for it....

12/15/2004 8:35 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home