Tuesday, November 23, 2004

I AM THE BAKING GODDESS

I baked a Pumpkin Cheesecake last night! I am so proud of myself. I think it turned out well. It smells fantastic. I guess we won't know for sure until we try it (I'm bringing it to the Thanksgiving dinner I'm going to) but I think it'll be fine. The only thing I am worried about is taking it out of the springform pan that it's in now... I hope that it comes out easily enough so that it doesn't break apart everywhere! I guess after it cools for a few days, it'll be fine. I did one two years ago, I think, and used the wrong kind of pan to bake it in (I didn't know what a springform pan was). So this time it came out much better. I can't wait to try it! Maybe I'll do one every year if it's good...

Labels:

2 Comments:

Blogger Kristi said...

Have no fear, young grasshopper... The Famous Pumpkin Bread shall arrive in its own good time, when it's good and ready. (meaning: I'll bake it after Thanksgiving, when I have more time!) :)

11/23/2004 9:05 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Ah hed me sum o' dat punkin bred an' it wuz gud!

-tanya's alter ego from the sticks

11/23/2004 10:40 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home