Friday, November 26, 2004

Thanksgiving Notes

Here was my Thanksgiving in a nutshell:

  • Driving into the sunrise is a very pleasant early-morning experience.
  • Pumpkin cappucino is nummy.
  • I was the "star" of the Thanksgiving Day Parade.
  • Sisters should not wear the same sweater (even if they're in different colors) to holiday functions.
  • Turkey, potatoes, gravy, carrot casserole, cranberry sauce, pumpkin bread, fruit/jello salad, stuffing... do I need to say anything else?
  • It was said at the table that the average person gains a pound on Thanksgiving. Really, is that ALL??
  • The pumpkin cheesecake was an apparent hit, even if I thought the crust tasted funny.
  • I won $24 playing a game called "Left, Right, Center." LOVE that game.
  • The live action movie of "How the Grinch Stole Christmas" is not something I'd care to see in its entirety. I was not impressed with the first 15-20 minutes.
  • I'm. So. Tired.

Good night!

Labels:

5 Comments:

Blogger Tracie said...

Glad you had a nice Thanksgiving!

Thanks, again, for helping with the parade. You ARE a star! :)

11/26/2004 4:24 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Oh Left, Right, Center is a great game!! We play every year at Family Christmas! One year I wond $200 between my mom and dad's families!

Very cool!

Laura

11/27/2004 6:44 PM  
Blogger Dirty Gypsy said...

Oh, Kristi! You're so PUNNY!! :) Here, let me try:

I had a "ball" at the Thanksgiving Day Parade! Heh. :)

I'm glad you had a nice Thanksgiving. I did too. And you have GOT to tell me how to play this "Left, Right, Center" game, because playing Catch Phrase with the family didn't win me any money!! :)

11/29/2004 8:22 AM  
Blogger Kristi said...

HAA!! WAKKA WAKKA!!! :)

"Left, Right, Center" is played with dice that have Ls, Rs, Cs, and dots on them. I'll have to explain how it's played, and how I won the $24. :) Basically everyone put money in a pool and the winner of the game collects the money. I just got lucky. Then I spent most of it at Blueberry Hill at the Javier Mendoza Band concert! I would've had nothing else, so it was a lucky break!

11/29/2004 8:32 AM  
Blogger Craig J. said...

- Gooood Thanksgiving. Gooooood pumpkin bread. Goooooooo mashed potatoes. :)

- And hey, weren't we gonna go see a movie on your LRC winnings?

- Yes, the crust tasted funny, but the good part more than made up for that.

- The Grinch movie was pretty disappointing. The first 15 minutes are proof enough of that.

11/29/2004 9:20 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home