Tuesday, December 07, 2004

Christmas Tree

I decorated my tree last night. It is SO PRETTY! I put silver garland all around it and hung blue and silver ball ornaments on it. Now all I need is a star for the top (Target had one that now I wish I would've gotten, because it was blue), and it's all set. I got the white glittery cloth for the base, too. What would REALLY look nice under the tree are some wrapped presents, tied up with blue and silver ribbons... :)

It definitely brings some much-needed Christmas cheer to my apartment... now I'm almost excited to go home and sit in front of my pretty tree, with some eggnog and Christmas music playing...

Labels:

4 Comments:

Blogger Tracie said...

Yes, your tree was very pretty. I'm glad it brings some cheer to your apartment. Maybe I should try that...

12/07/2004 9:31 AM  
Blogger Dirty Gypsy said...

Dang it, you guys! You've almost convinced me to get out all my Christmas stuff this year. I don't know if I will, though, because I have plans for tonight (and every night through Sunday). Then I'm just not sure if it's worth it for only a few days enjoyment. Hmmm. Decisions, decisions.

I'm glad that you're getting so much enjoyment out of it. Christmas decorations always make a place seem more 'home-y' (That's "homey" as in "cozy and warm", not "homey" as in "Yo! Whaddup, homie??"). :)

You should wrap some "presents" with aluminum foil for decoration under the tree. Hee! :)

12/07/2004 11:13 AM  
Blogger Craig J. said...

How does that CD sound? Is it okay?

12/09/2004 8:55 AM  
Blogger Kristi said...

Yeah, it's awesome, I love it! :) The staticky-background noise is annoying at first, but yeah, you tune it out as it plays on.

Thanks again!!! :)

12/09/2004 11:28 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home