Monday, November 22, 2004

Early Start

Last night I started Christmas shopping already... all I bought were a few things for my nephews and my baby niece. But I already feel a sense of accomplishment... I wonder if I could get all my online shopping done by Thanksgiving? Wow. I've never been that far ahead. But it's a real possibility. Yeah for starting early. I've usually always been so opposed to doing anything Christmas related before Thanksgiving, but this year I figured, eh, it's already coming, why not get stuff done early so I can just enjoy the season? I haven't broken out the Christmas music yet. THAT'S for after Thanksgiving.

Quick pupdate: Jax seems to be going back to the symptoms he had before he started on Prednisone. I called the vet this morning to see if we can get him more, or if there's something else we can do since it seemed to be only a temporary fix. Sigh.

Labels:

4 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

I am the type of person who starts Christmas shopping the day after Christmas, the year before. I tend to shop all year long for gifts. If I see something that I know someone will like, I pick it up then. That way I don't have to go out searching right before an occasion. I think that if I waited until after Thanksgiving to do my Christmas shopping, I would get too stressed out. That is just the way that I am. I love online shopping. It makes things so much easier too. You can find just about everything you can think of online!
Jaime

11/22/2004 9:10 AM  
Blogger Craig J. said...

I have been "shopping" this year already .. I just havent' spent much money yet. I know what I'm getting you and I have mom's gift already .. I think I know what to get Mike and Jen as well .. still need gift ideas for Dad, Theresa and the Phoenix kids.

Last minute update; Paige is coming to Thanksgiving :D

Hope Jax feels better! Poor little guy.

11/22/2004 10:04 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

i have about 60% of my shopping completed, and another 20% i just have to go get the stuff or order it online. that only leaves me with a couple of people to shop for. i think december 10 is my personal cutoff date this year. anytime after that, the stores are just too crazy for me.

11/22/2004 11:52 AM  
Blogger Dirty Gypsy said...

Look at you, gettin' a head start! :) I remember the one year I bought some gifts online. It was the only way I could get these particular presents. I was totally psyched when they came in the mail, but I remember thinking, "Wow, that's IT??" It felt like cheating, somehow. As much as I *hate* shopping, I guess I feel like it's a necessary evil come Christmastime.

I hope that there's something out there that'll make Jax feel better. I'm keeping my fingers crossed. Give 'im a kiss for me, and keep us all posted on the little dude's progress.

11/22/2004 11:57 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home