Monday, October 25, 2004

Doggie-Op

Dropped Jax off at the vet this morning for his surgery... I had imagined myself waiting there while they did it, but they said "Ok, we'll call you when he's all done." So I left and came back home. The vet called a little after 10:00 to say that the surgery was over, Jax was just waking up, and everything went well, and I can go get him around 2:00, I guess so that all the effects of the anasthesia can wear off. Can't wait to see the little guy! They're also doing some x-rays on him too... I hope those turn out ok.

So I'm just hanging out at home today... watchin TV, did my workout, and maybe now I'll put in a movie or something... :)

Oh and the Sox aren't quite YET an unmentionable to me, but we'll see what happens in the game tomorrow night.

Labels:

3 Comments:

Blogger Kristen said...

Oh dear. Poor little Jaxi. I really hope he is okay and gets through this.

I guess it's good you didn't have to wait around at the vet all day. You can take advantage of the day you took off. You should go outside. Anywhere! It's awesome!

10/25/2004 12:56 PM  
Blogger Kristi said...

Well, depending on how Jax is feeling, I might take him for a little walk when he gets home. Other than that, I feel like doing as little as possible...

10/25/2004 1:12 PM  
Blogger Dirty Gypsy said...

When Jax gets home, be sure to give him a kiss for me. I hope he's alright.

And speaking of the Red Sox, I have a funny thing I forgot to tell you. I got to go out to Sarah's on Saturday and spend time with Matthew (he's SIX MONTHS OLD now - wow!), which was great. Then it came time for the baseball game, and Sarah laid out a outfit for him to wear: a red shirt, khaki slacks, and *DUN DUN DUUUUHHH* RED SOCKS. I said, "NO!! You can't put him in RED SOCKS!!! What are you - crazy?!??" and we both cracked up laughing. Needless to say, she put white socks on him...

10/25/2004 1:28 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home