Monday, October 25, 2004

Doggie-Op

Dropped Jax off at the vet this morning for his surgery... I had imagined myself waiting there while they did it, but they said "Ok, we'll call you when he's all done." So I left and came back home. The vet called a little after 10:00 to say that the surgery was over, Jax was just waking up, and everything went well, and I can go get him around 2:00, I guess so that all the effects of the anasthesia can wear off. Can't wait to see the little guy! They're also doing some x-rays on him too... I hope those turn out ok.

So I'm just hanging out at home today... watchin TV, did my workout, and maybe now I'll put in a movie or something... :)

Oh and the Sox aren't quite YET an unmentionable to me, but we'll see what happens in the game tomorrow night.

Labels:

2 Comments:

Blogger Kristi said...

Well, depending on how Jax is feeling, I might take him for a little walk when he gets home. Other than that, I feel like doing as little as possible...

10/25/2004 1:12 PM  
Blogger Dirty Gypsy said...

When Jax gets home, be sure to give him a kiss for me. I hope he's alright.

And speaking of the Red Sox, I have a funny thing I forgot to tell you. I got to go out to Sarah's on Saturday and spend time with Matthew (he's SIX MONTHS OLD now - wow!), which was great. Then it came time for the baseball game, and Sarah laid out a outfit for him to wear: a red shirt, khaki slacks, and *DUN DUN DUUUUHHH* RED SOCKS. I said, "NO!! You can't put him in RED SOCKS!!! What are you - crazy?!??" and we both cracked up laughing. Needless to say, she put white socks on him...

10/25/2004 1:28 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home