Saturday, September 23, 2006

M is for Mansion

(Ok maybe this should've been yesterday's post, but whatever.)



The Lemp Mansion is St. Louis's premiere haunted house, once named by Life Magazine among the top ten haunted houses in America. It's one of my favorite places to go to in October, mainly for their Sunday family style dinner (which sadly I have to miss out on this year, because I work every Sunday). It's also fun exploring the house after you finish dinner...bring a camera and see what turns up in your photos! :) Last time I was there it seemed like they were renovating the attic, so I'd love to go back and see what's become of that. I'm also determined to check out the Halloween Party one of these years. Maybe this year...? We'll see.


Oh, you want an "M" place name, now? Fine, here you go (I'll make it easy to say today): Monkey Bay, Malawi. :)

Labels:

2 Comments:

Blogger Dirty Gypsy said...

I've actually never been to the Lemp Mansion. We'll have to go sometime.

9/24/2006 3:46 AM  
Blogger Larry said...

Me neither. I have been to the brewery before, for haunted house season.

9/24/2006 12:00 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home