Thursday, September 14, 2006

D is for Draft

I'm working to develop a rough draft of my first paper for my class, "International Travel and World Issues," which I'm taking for independent study. The first paper is about which travel trends dominate the industry, such as economics, security, tourist habits, etc. And the teacher wants a rough draft of it "by next week." So I freaked a little and now I'm gonna have to work as much as I can this week to get it done. But it shall be done. And it shall be good. Because even though I hate writing papers, I can usually get something pretty good out.

Labels: ,

1 Comments:

Blogger Dirty Gypsy said...

You'll be fine. And just remember that this is a draft, so don't try to make it perfect on the first run. You have time to fix it.

9/14/2006 11:56 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home