Wednesday, September 20, 2006

J is for Joyride

Took a nice little excursion yesterday to Columbia to see my brother for his birthday. It's so nice to take a little daytrip in the car. I need to do those more often. Although the trip to Columbia just seems to be getting shorter and shorter. I need another nice long car ride. Like the one Janice and I took to Lexington, KY. Or going to Chicago. Or somewhere else I haven't been. Car trips are great. When I'm driving, at least... when I'm not driving I tend to be annoying because I get sick. Just ask Tracie... :)

Labels:

5 Comments:

Blogger Dirty Gypsy said...

I get carsick when I'm not driving. (Besides the fact that I'm super-controlling and want to be the driver anyway.)

If I had to take a road trip with someone else driving, I'd just grab some dramamine. That stuff worked like a charm in Costa Rica.

Nice post! (I totally forgot to check it last night after you told me...d'oh!)

9/21/2006 8:54 AM  
Blogger Larry said...

Yeah, but, when the Steph drives it takes twice as long to get there.

I plan on driving to Philly, sometime in the near future. Then in January I drive(at least some of the trip) to Colorado. Both good trips if you are so inclined.

9/21/2006 12:30 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Ooh! Colorado was a good trip. The part through Kansas was kinda boring, but the drive itself wasn't bad. I listened to audiobooks there and back and the time passed so fast!

And I don't blame you for getting sick in Oregon. That costal road is VERY windey!

9/21/2006 2:15 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hey look! I can sign in and post on your stuff now! :)

9/21/2006 2:15 PM  
Blogger Kristi said...

YIPPEE!! :)

9/21/2006 8:20 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home