Tuesday, September 19, 2006

I is for Italy

It CAN'T be too soon to start planning for the trip next May!!! Well... airfare is still too high this far out, I want to wait to get the '07 edition of a guidebook, and who knows if it's too soon to know what kind of clothes to bring out there. :) But we've started putting together some kind of itinerary (hey, another "i" word!) and we want to include St. Peters, a catacomb or two, a city bus tour, the Colosseum, a trip to Assisi, and a wine tour of Tuscany.



If you have been to Rome or any part of Italy, please send your suggestions! We only have a week to spend out there, but I'll listen to 'em all!

Labels: ,

3 Comments:

Blogger Dirty Gypsy said...

Dangit! I thought I was going to try to get an early start on "I". :)

Someday, I would love to visit Italy. I'm super-jealous of all the cool stuff you be seeing...

9/19/2006 10:30 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

You know, it's funny...I was gonna do a post on Iceland. :)

I would LOVE to go to Italy. When my brother went they rented scooters and "scooted?" (heh) all around the city. He said it was an absolute blast and cheap transportation!

9/19/2006 3:04 PM  
Blogger Larry said...

You need to talk to our brother Brian. He has spent quite a bit of time over there. As a matter of fact, he was there, partying in the streets of a small Sicilian town when they won the World Cup.

9/19/2006 8:56 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home