Monday, September 18, 2006

H is for Himmelswein and Homework

Seriously, guys, I am hooked on this wine from Montelle Winery. It's been on sale at Schnucks for weeks now, so every time I go in I can pick up my bottle for $6.88. It sells for $12.00 at the winery.


The bottle's empty cause I drank it. :)

I have finished my draft for Paper 1 and am starting on the research for Paper 2. This next one is on brand loyalty in tourism products (hotels, airlines, etc.) in an international market. Whoo hoo. I will probably have about 3 weeks or so to get a draft together. Better start now. Himmelswein will keep me going. :)

Labels: ,

3 Comments:

Blogger Dirty Gypsy said...

Blech! Wine?? What's wrong with you?? :)

Kidding, kidding. At least each bottle gives itself up for a good cause.

And good luck on your paper, chica. Sounds like a lot of work, but you'll do an awesome job, as always.

9/18/2006 11:43 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I second that Steph. She'll do great on the paper, that overachiever! (Just kidding Kristi, over achieving is better than under!) :)

Mmm...wine...! Speaking of wine...I seem to have some lonely, unclaimed bottles of wine from Oregon at my apartment...

9/19/2006 3:02 PM  
Blogger Larry said...

You stole my H! I am getting ready to post about homework(even if it is a day late). Now I feel unoriginal. Thanks Kristi. :P

9/19/2006 8:51 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home