Wednesday, September 13, 2006

C is also for Chicago

If I was seriously considering moving to a new big city, this is probably the highest ranking choice. I just got back from hanging out with a friend who recently moved to the Windy City and she loves it there. It's not TOO far from St. Louis. I hear living expenses are much higher though. And I don't make a lot of money in my profession... so I don't know. But I would like to try living somewhere else for a while. I have lived in Missouri my entire life. I'd probably have to move in with my friend though, just to afford living there, and I'm not sure that would be such a great idea... I'm used to my own space. But anyways. It's just a thought to kick around. I just like the idea of riding the El to work and shopping on Michigan Avenue on weekends. :)

Labels:

3 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Chicago is awesome. End of sentence. :) See you at the Lisa's wedding!

9/13/2006 11:57 PM  
Blogger Larry said...

It is fun living in another city, and Chicago is awesome. But, think of all the Cubs fans you would be surrounded by.

9/15/2006 9:45 AM  
Blogger Kristi said...

Yay, Erika! I'll see you there!

Larry - Yeah, but there's also lots of Cards fans there. I'm sure I'd have enough backup. :)

9/15/2006 2:52 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home