Thursday, September 21, 2006

K is for Knowledge

Or too much of it. I'm in yet ANOTHER international fares training class. This is a two-day course that gets into the nitty gritty of constructing fare calculation lines for complicated international itinteraries, like ones that make several stopovers in different countries on different continents. And my brain literally hurt when the class was over. What's worse is I had to go back on the phones for two hours so that I worked my whole ten-hour shift. Gotta go through the whole thing again tomorrow. Better get a stronger cup of coffee tomorrow morning...

And here's a random "K" place-name. Have fun saying this one:

Kyzyl-Kyya, Kyrgyzstan.


Don't ask me. :)

Labels: ,

5 Comments:

Blogger Dirty Gypsy said...

I thought you were going to do a post about "kites" or "Kmart"...heh.

Road trip to Kyrgyzstan, anyone?? No??

9/21/2006 9:22 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Don't you just love summers in Kyzyl-Kyya? They are Krazy-Kool! Ah, the memories...

Joseph

9/21/2006 9:26 PM  
Blogger Kristi said...

They're great, but kayaking in Karakol is kwite kool as well...

9/21/2006 9:50 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Groan! :)

I only have one thing to say about this post...

You are SO a coffee addict now! :)

9/21/2006 10:58 PM  
Blogger Larry said...

K is for Kracked.

9/22/2006 1:44 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home