Friday, August 25, 2006

Fifth Set - Edgefield


Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

The Black Rabbit Pub in Edgefield. Probably about the size of your bedroom, inside. We didn't go in. I just thought it looked quaint.


Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

Inside one of the alehouses we drank in. Sorry for the blurriness. But it looked like an old abandoned saloon, sort of.


Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

This is a view of the house across from the hotel where where we sat on the porch and watched the sunset.

Labels: ,

1 Comments:

Blogger Dirty Gypsy said...

I've checked your page every day for the last week, and oohed and aahed over your pics, and I *swear* I left a comment, but obviously I did not.

Sorry 'bout that.

The pics are AWESOME. :) And even though it doesn't necessarily seem like my kind of place (I mean, they have a bar that plays the Grateful Dead all day?? Ugh.), I TOTALLY want to go to Edgefield. :)

And that bookstore. Holy crap. I'd spend a week in Portland just hanging out at that place!

8/29/2006 6:17 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home