Friday, June 17, 2005

Vacation 2005

Today was an exciting day--I got all my vacation and personal days until the end of this year scheduled. I got a whole week in October off. So if anyone wants to take a trip in October, let me know. :) I was also able to snag a few random Fridays and I have Halloween off too, so we gotta find fun things to do. 'Cept now I'll miss out on whatever Halloween party will be thrown at work. Oh well. Right now I don't care.

Work, come home, sleep, get up and work again... so far that's what the 11:00-7:30 shift feels like. Today a guy at work asked me what made me get into travel, and I said without a moment's thought: "sheer craziness." After I explained a better answer, he said that I should be in leisure travel. I said maybe someday. I want to take a cruise. I want to see more of Europe. I want to do fun things, at least more fun than working in a call center. As a friend told me, this job is a stepping stone to that. I just have to stay focused on that fact and view all of this as temporary.

Labels:

3 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

A winery trip in Otober would e fun.


That is good that you got your vacation scheduled.

Jaime

6/18/2005 1:16 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Come out West. You can go to the wineries in Napa with me.

-Ryan

7/15/2005 4:30 PM  
Blogger Kristi said...

That would be really fun... I bet they're gorgeous...

7/16/2005 1:51 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home