Thursday, April 14, 2005

Delayed Start

My start date with my new job is now May 9 instead of May 2. The training class got delayed by a week, I think because the one that is going on before it was extended. This means I get an extra week of vacation! I have no idea what I'm going to do with myself for two weeks. I got money covered, though, because my old job will be paying me three weeks of vacation when I leave, because that's how much I had accrued. Guess I should start making some plans now! I do plan to meet friends for lunch frequently... Hmm... Craig, what are you gonna be doing during those weeks?? :)

Labels:

2 Comments:

Blogger Tracie said...

I get dibs on at least one lunch! :)

4/14/2005 2:02 PM  
Blogger Craig J. said...

Uhhhh ... working?

Come on up Kris!! I will talk to Paige about setting up her guest room for you, you can probably stay as long as you want! That would be SO COOL! I'll let you know what she says.

4/15/2005 8:28 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home