Wednesday, May 04, 2005

Done!

Done with finals! I did pretty well. I'm probably done with school for quite awhile, as summer and fall classes do not seem to be meshing well with my work schedule. Actually, I'm still not sure what my work hours will be once I finish training; they could be something crazy like 11-7, which makes it REALLY difficult to take any classes. But we'll see. Maybe I'll be able to make something work.

But for now, I'm heading off to Columbia to finish out this week of vacation. I'll hang out with my brother in the evenings, and during the day I'll hit the downtown area and do some shopping or something. Maybe just hang out on campus. :) I don't know if they're done with finals yet. Craig and I will probably go see "Hitchhiker's Guide," so I'm excited for that. I've heard mixed things about it.

Well, the next time I post here will probably be about my new job... so stay tuned!! :)

Labels:

2 Comments:

Blogger Craig J. said...

I read this morning that H2G2 absolutely trounced everything else at the box office last weekend, so reports that it did not open well have been grossly exaggerated.

Personally, I can't wait to see it.

5/04/2005 1:03 PM  
Blogger Kristi said...

Well, I don't doubt that everyone wants to see it, but I'm hearing mixed things about it from people who have already seen it. But we'll go and decide for ourselves. :)

5/04/2005 1:34 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home