Friday, May 13, 2005

Brain-Stretching

Sometimes I feel like there's only so much that can fit in my brain. I'm gonna have to make it stretch a bit to fit in everything that I'm learning this week! Well, not like there was really all THAT much in my brain to start out with... ;)

It's kind of satisfying, though, to be learning something this challenging. It only means that soon I'll be good at something that's rather difficult to learn, and looks rather impressive while you're flying through it. :) Today at work I got to shadow one of the people out on the call floor, plugging my headset into his phone so I could listen in. It was interesting to hear these people who call in and to watch how he would handle their questions, and to imagine myself doing that sometime soon. As soon as I get through this whole "I-don't-have-a-clue-what-I'm-doing" part, it'll be all good. I just have to hang on till then.

Labels:

1 Comments:

Blogger Kristi said...

It wasn't too bad, I only did it for an hour. Couldn't really follow what all he was doing in the computer because we hadn't learned it all yet. But it gave me a preview of what to expect from callers, which was definitely helpful... and you should see this binder full of info that we have to learn for this job... it would make your head spin just looking at it all...

5/18/2005 5:41 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home