Tuesday, May 03, 2005

May I Direct Your Attention...

...to the link for the website for Technical Difficulties in my sidebar? There's not much there right now; none of the links are working as of yet, but at least check out Janice's design for the logo. It's kinda pretty.

I start my new job in less than a week. Yikes. I'm getting more nervous as the day draws nearer. Yesterday I stopped in my old office to meet a couple friends for lunch and walked around saying hi to everyone. That was cool. And it was probably my last time in that office for a while... not sure how often I'll be able to do that again. But it was nice to see everyone before I start my new job in a strange new office with all new people... it's kind of a scary thought. And what if I have a lot of trouble learning this new job? I don't know. It's entry-level, so really, how hard can it be... I just get nervous thinking about it.

Well I must get back to studying for my final tonight... then I'm going to return home and study for tomorrow morning's final, which will probably be harder... but I also need to go outside for a little bit and enjoy this weather... maybe I'll take a walk to the front office to deliver the rent check. Anyways, wish me luck on my finals... :)

Labels:

3 Comments:

Blogger Dirty Gypsy said...

Good luck on your finals, and good luck next week! You'll be fine, ya know. I think it's only natural to be nervous when you start something new - especially a new job. Just take deep breaths. Lots of 'em. :)

5/03/2005 4:25 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Break a leg! :)

5/03/2005 10:28 PM  
Blogger Craig J. said...

Logo looks great .. "Technical Difficulties" ? LOL! Good name. Looking forward to downloads and the "meet the band" stuff.

Drive safe .. see you soon!!

5/04/2005 10:05 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home