Monday, March 07, 2005

Ah, Freedom

Alright guys, the land line is officially turned off. And my cable internet is hooked up. I no longer have any use for SBC so now we can start enjoying cheaper bills. Yay!

I also got my Mac G3 over the weekend; thanks Craig!! I am very excited. Although my first order of business the next time I get online is to get Macromedia Flash so that I can visit Homestar Runner. This is very important. I tried it last night but was then confronted with two versions of Flash and wasn't sure which one to put on. I will also want to look into going wireless although right now I still have quite a bit of mobility with it hooked up to the cable modem. But wireless would be great.

And spring break is next week! Finally...

Labels:

4 Comments:

Blogger Craig J. said...

Hey Kris! Look in your Installers folder .. I am 90% sure I gave you a Flash Player installer. Just run that bad boy and you should be good to go!

SO AWESOME that you were able to get online so easily. I really was worried that it was going to turn out to be a tech support boondoggle.

3/07/2005 8:24 AM  
Blogger Kristi said...

Oh, rock on. Ok, I'll look for that... and yeah, I am REALLY glad it was easily resolved! I would've been going crazy! :)

3/07/2005 8:28 AM  
Blogger Kristi said...

So far my only crazy Spring Break plan is to go to the happy hour at Modai where they have free sushi until 7:00... Yum! Then I can sleep late on Wednesday morning. Rock on.

Kristen, are you seriously thinking of going somewhere like London for your spring break???

3/07/2005 4:27 PM  
Blogger Kristi said...

Craig, you DID include the Flash installer. All installed and working great. Thanks! :)

3/07/2005 8:38 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home