Friday, February 25, 2005

Me the Rock Star

Well guys, I have joined a band. I am a backup singer in my friend Janice's cover band, which performs mostly 80's and 90's songs, and a few more current ones. I think it will be really fun, even though I'm just a backup (I get to take lead in a few parts though, yay!). Maybe once we start playing, I'll create a section in my sidebar for where and when our next show will be. They want to start booking gigs in April. So, we'll see how everything turns out... I'm really excited about it though!

Labels:

4 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Yay! Congratulations! I am excited for you!

Jaime P.

2/25/2005 2:02 PM  
Blogger Jenni said...

she who once was "roomate," i don't think i have your email anymore, but i enjoy stopping by your blog. decided, even, to get one of my own, and as i have no better way of telling you where to go, just go:

travelers-ease.blogspot.com

2/27/2005 2:22 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I can just hear the faint echoes of the song "Out tonight" sung by not one, but TWO former colony neighbors. That's really awesome news, Kristi.

-Ryan

2/28/2005 12:26 AM  
Blogger Dirty Gypsy said...

"Zeenin' into the night!!"


Whoo! Kristi's in a band! Awesome. You'll have to let me know when your first gig is!

3/01/2005 1:42 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home