Monday, February 07, 2005

Craziness

Spent almost all weekend in Soulard for the Mardi Gras celebration. Thanks to Tracie for letting us crash at her place for the weekend, even though we totally trashed it and left her to clean it up. She probably didn't think very nice things of us on Sunday.

Right now I am too tired to even blog about it. Back at work and my mind feels like mush. Luckily I don't have much to do today. Buncha kickoffs.

I feel bad that I stole Joe's ring from his room. I mean, I even told him that I was stealing it, so maybe it's not that bad, but it's too big for me anyways and maybe he did care that I stole it. I'll return it next time I'm over there.

Another predictable Superbowl, ho-hum. My favorite commercials were the CareerBuilder ones. Yeah, monkeys might be cliché, but to watch monkeys screeching over a whoopie-cushion joke had me giggling like crazy.

Okay that's all I can muster... more later.

Labels:

3 Comments:

Blogger Kristi said...

Can't tonight, meeting a friend for dinner...

The Verizon monkey commercial was hilarious too, but it's an old one that I'd seen before some months ago. Still great. :)

2/07/2005 9:43 AM  
Blogger Kristi said...

That's cool. You're the "nice friend." :)

2/07/2005 9:55 AM  
Blogger Kristi said...

It was pretty and silver and looked like it needed a home. And he said I could have it, but maybe he was kidding.

2/08/2005 10:55 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home