Thursday, January 13, 2005

Schedule Switch

Found out that one of my classes I was registered for was cancelled... ergh. So I signed up for a new one, "Introduction to Hospitality" (which should've been one of the first classes I took, but never got around to it) that will meet on Wednesday mornings at 9:00. Wednesdays are generally my late days at work, so it works out. I just don't have that morning to myself anymore, but no matter. So now I have classes on Tuesday evenings and Wednesday mornings (the Tuesday evening one is about selling cruises-fun!). They start next week.... eek! And I still have to buy books... ah, the joys of school.

Labels:

1 Comments:

Blogger Dirty Gypsy said...

"Intro to Hospitality", huh? Sounds interesting. And 9:00 isn't too early for a morning class, so that's good, at least. Good luck again this semester! You always kick butt at your classes. Show-off. Geez. :)

1/13/2005 3:06 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home