Monday, January 10, 2005

Back to the Hunt...

Didn't get the job. They hired the other applicant who had more experience because they were picking up business and didn't have time to train someone new. They still assured me that they liked me a lot, they'd like to give me a chance another time, and if things don't work out with this other person, they'll give me a call. Well, whatever... When I get disappointments like this, it's easy to say to myself, "Well why am I going into this field at all? Screw it all!! I'll just drop out of my classes and give it up altogether..." but if I do that I'm sure I'd regret giving up so easily. I won't give up until I actually get a job, and then if I hate it, then maybe I'll give it up. But then, I have no idea what I would do with myself.

I didn't feel so good when I woke up this morning... hope I'm not getting sick... but this crummy weather could be a contributing factor if I am...

Labels:

2 Comments:

Blogger Craig J. said...

Hang in there Kris .. eventually, your ship will come in (so to speak) :) Stay in the game ..

1/10/2005 8:49 AM  
Blogger Dirty Gypsy said...

I am so sorry you didn't get that job. I know you wanted to move on. Hang in there, though. Don't let one job interview discourage you! There's no such thing as an "overnight success", right? :)

1/11/2005 7:57 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home