Friday, January 07, 2005

Things Moving Quickly!

I'm not going to go into too much detail now, but I have a very promising job opportunity that I've interviewed for twice now... not with Clipper, but rather with a small travel company that I've mentioned before, but I don't think I've said the name of it. I think I'll keep it under wraps for now (I don't want to jinx it!). But my chances are very, very good. I should be finding out about it sometime very soon. This could mean today (my last interview with them was yesterday) or next week, but it should be soon. I will definitely let you know when I find out!

This weekend is shaping up to be a good one... tonight is Game Night, tomorrow during the day is our Coloring Party (we're going to bring color books and be five-year-olds for the afternoon!) and Saturday night is a dance that should be a lot of fun. Can't wait to get it all started!

Labels:

6 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

if by some miracle the great room swap finishes early, i'll be there for the coloring party. but it's unlikely, and i'm so sad i can't make it! perhaps we'll just have to do another sometime soon!

linda

1/07/2005 9:06 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I will most likely be there tomorrow. I need directions to your house again though. I am so bad with directions. Unless I have been some place a million times, I can never remember how to get there.
Will you send directions to my work e-mail?

1/07/2005 9:49 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Ah, I keep forgeting to sign my name. That was me!
Jaime

1/07/2005 9:50 AM  
Blogger Kristi said...

I'm working on sending out an email about the party, so you'll get the details soon! :)

1/07/2005 10:04 AM  
Blogger Craig J. said...

Wow, Kristi, that's AWESOME .. I'm keeping all my fingers and toes crossed for you .. maybe your new years resolution will come true early for you! Definitely let us know what happens!

1/07/2005 10:44 AM  
Blogger Jaime said...

That's great about the new job! Hope it works out!
Jaime D

1/07/2005 9:50 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home