Monday, October 18, 2004

Weekend Wrap-up

None too happy about the Cardinals' defeat yesterday by the Astros... now the series is tied at 2. It is now a best-2-out-of-3 series. Well here's hoping we have nothing to worry about. Although I wish every guy in the Astros' lineup whose last name begins with a B would suddenly fall sick or something. That would make our job SO much easier...

My weekend was pretty quiet... spent some time watching movies, went shopping, did laundry at the parents' (sans the parents, because they were in Phoenix visiting my brother and his family), and almost finished reading Stardust for Book Club. Didn't get as much cleaning done as I'd like, but I was feeling pretty lazy this weekend. Today I feel even lazier. Didn't get up and work out as I'd planned to. Maybe being woken up at 4:30 a.m. by that thunderstorm had something to do with it...

Very much looking forward to the "Moonlight Masquerade" on Friday!!! I just hope we can get tickets.

Labels: ,

3 Comments:

Blogger Craig J. said...

Yeah the game was a disappointment. What was up with our pitching after the 6th inning? I saw innings 6-8 at BW3s last night .. sucked! All those wild pitches, and then one that looked like it was aimed right at the batter's head. What was UP with that?

10/18/2004 9:05 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I couldn't watch the game. Too much stress. I hope we win tonight!

-Tanya

10/18/2004 11:51 AM  
Blogger Jaime said...

Imagine having to "watch" the game at work, in between customers, on your friend's phone. Yeah, that really sucks. Then have your boss chanting "They're gonna lose". It's not fun. But at least I can hear the games on KMOX! In my car! Woohoo!

10/18/2004 8:22 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home