Saturday, March 08, 2008

Sweet Brown

I'll tell you what brown can do for me.


Brownies.



Chocolate.



Cupcakes.



Samoas.

Lately I've been collecting recipes for cupcakes and cookies, because they're just so much fun to bake. And I found (drum roll please):






SAMOA CUPCAKES.

I love that there are people out there that can come up with this stuff. :)

Ok I know it's not much, but I didn't have much else for brown...but I love my sweets. :) Even at the last PartyLite party I went to, all the candles I bought were yummy scents like Coconut Milk Chocolate and Creme Caramel. If I don't have it to eat, at least I can smell it! Can't get enough! :)

Labels:

5 Comments:

Blogger Tracie said...

NOM NOM NOM!!!

:)

3/10/2008 9:27 AM  
Blogger Unknown said...

I hate you because I haven't eaten yet today and those look DELICIOUS. Well, not the samoa crap - coconut is NOT DELICIOUS.

Heh.

3/10/2008 11:44 AM  
Blogger Larry said...

I want a choco cupcake with choco frosting and maybe some choco chips melted inside, with a glass of milk please.

Oh, and a wonderfully drawn picture of a dead goose. That would be awesome.

Thanks.

3/10/2008 12:06 PM  
Blogger Joan said...

You're making me drool...

Nicole at www.bakingbites.com was creating recipes for home-made Girl Scout cookies a month or so ago. She also does cupcakes relatively frequently. You might want to check it out.

3/10/2008 2:37 PM  
Blogger Joan said...

PS - I agree with Stephanie. Coconut is nasty. :-P

3/10/2008 2:38 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home