Tuesday, January 15, 2008

Here We Go... Color Blogging

Dirty Gypsy came up with an idea to get us all back on a regular blogging routine again: Color Blogging. We drew up a list of colors (actually she came up with the list, and we added a couple random ones to it) and each week we have to do a new post on that week's color. However we can work it in. Since I'm not as good of a photographer as Tracie, I don't know if I could post a new picture every week... so I may have to come up with some topic about or relating to that color. So prepare for me to have to stretch my imagination a bit, as some of the color choices are not too common (I was the genius that added "cornflower" and "goldenrod" to the list...whoohoo).

Anyhoo, here is the list which I am posting mainly for my own reference, so I don't have to keep hopping back to the email that Gypsy sent out...

1. Red
2. Orange
3. Yellow
4. Green
5. Blue
6. Purple
7. Black
8. Brown
9. Silver
10. Gold
11. Magenta
12. Turquoise
13. Gray
14. Maroon
15. White
16. Beige
17. Peach
18. Pink
19. Navy Blue
20. Lavender
21. Forest Green
22. Cornflower
23. Goldenrod
24. Puce

And away we go... tune in later this week for my first attempt at color blogging... :)

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home