Thursday, March 27, 2008

My Magenta

Oh my magenta hoodie.


It's my current favorite. I wore it to DC and I'm wearing it today. Love.

Also, while perusing for subjects relating to this purplish-pink color, I discovered there is a band called Magenta. They are a progressive rock band with a female vocalist. Sounds like my kind of stuff, doesn't it? Oh but wait for the kicker: They are WELSH! YAY! I listened to a few samples online of their music, and while they're not as metal-y as some of the other bands I listen to (Evanescence, Lacuna Coil, Within Temptation) some of their stuff was sort of interesting. One song, "The Traveller's Lament," had a nice Celtic feel to it that I instantly liked. So maybe I will pick up this CD of theirs called "Home," just to see. Yay for new music! :)

Labels: ,

1 Comments:

Blogger Larry said...

I'm glad someone has an interest in magenta. I do believe it is also called fuchia.

3/31/2008 9:40 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home