Wednesday, September 27, 2006

Q is for QuikTrip



A beacon of light
Shines in the night
With gas priced just right
I drive in with glee

A fountain drink haven
This place has me ravin'
Give into my cravin'
But which shall it be?

An orange cream Freezoni or a Cherry Limeade?
A QuikShake, a Hydr8, or some concoction I made?
The sky's the limit, the syrup is free
No matter how weird, it's only for me.

But what's always nice
Is my usual vice
And now with Pumpkin Spice...
My love, my coffee.

Labels:

3 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Very cute!

You are SUCH a coffee addict! ;)

9/28/2006 12:26 AM  
Blogger Dirty Gypsy said...

Ha ha ha! LOVED it!!

But what the hell is a Freezoni??

9/28/2006 12:34 AM  
Blogger Larry said...

A Freezoni is a poor man's Slurpee.

That was awesome, Kristi.

9/28/2006 7:26 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home