Friday, March 25, 2005

Band Practice

Just wanted to comment on how the band is coming along... had practice last night and it was a blast. I really like some of the songs we do, but others I could do without. And I go through highs and lows of confidence on whether or not I think I can really do this. Last night was definitely a "high," but that may drop again next week. I am taking lead vocals on a couple of songs, but most of the songs I just do backups on and sometimes I sit out completely. And while most of the time I'm having fun, I still wonder about the amount of commitment I'll have to give to this band once we start playing, depending on how often we're playing. So... wow, this post sounded very non-committal, but I just wanted to say that right now I'm having a lot of fun with it and I'm excited to see where things go with this.

Labels:

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Kristi,

Can you let Tracie know that I'm out of town on Business this week and I'm not sure when Kristen gets back. I last looked in on Bastian on Saturday so hopefully there won't be a lapse before Kristen gets back or Tracie can get over to feed.

Thanks for the relay.
Co-Bin
p.s. I don't have Tracie's phone or email or I'd do it myself. And she hasn't posted since the 22nd.

3/27/2005 9:47 PM  
Blogger Kristi said...

Co-Bin: I'll let her know. Thanks!

3/28/2005 8:05 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home