Monday, October 11, 2004

I was RIGHT!!

Cardinals beat the Dodgers last night, 6-2, winning the series in four games, as I had said. :) Wish I had put some money down on that prediction.. hee hee. They play again on Wednesday, facing either the Braves or the Astros, depending on which of those two teams win tonight, since their series is tied at two. So lemme ask my fellow Cardinals fans out there: Which team would you rather have the Cards face on Wednesday? I'm thinking the Astros, since we seemed to be able to beat them over the regular season pretty well. Am I out of line?

Labels:

3 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

You're not out of line. I thought the same thing.
-Anna

10/11/2004 8:27 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I want the Astros to win. I don't like the Braves, so anything is better than the Braves. I hate the chant that the Braves have. It is so annoying. Go Astros!

Jaime

10/11/2004 11:25 AM  
Blogger Kristi said...

I have been hearing more about how the Astros would be more dangerous, but I am with you on that Braves chant thing. I think I decided that it makes my list of the Top 5 Most Annoying Things in Major League Baseball.

10/11/2004 11:30 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home