Saturday, July 29, 2006

International Whiz!

At least that's what I'm gonna be after this next semester... Just signed up for "International Travel and World Issues" at the school, one of the required courses for the degree I'm pursuing. I guess it'll be like an extension of the international training class I took at my job. So it should be no sweat. Right? :)

I'm looking to add another class, but with Tuesdays and Wednesdays being the only days I can select classes, I'm a little limited... well, there are classes I could add, I guess I'm sort of trying to avoid them...I heard bad things about "Hospitality Law," which is really only an elective, but I don't know how many more of those I need... I need to schedule an appointment with an advisor to see what I really still need. I'll do that before I register for anything else.

Labels: ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home