Wednesday, March 22, 2006

Home Renewed

(I was gonna call this post "Home Found" but this is more appropriate...) So today I turned in my application to remain at my present apartment complex. It's got all the amenities I need, plus the great location, and plus I don't have to change too much. They're supposed to let me know when they've found a place for me, and I'll move sometime in May hopefully. So now I get to worry about that great task we never look foward to: moving. Next month I'll probably start packing up my stuff. Anyone know where I can get boxes??

Labels:

3 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Aside from paying for boxes (U-Haul, etc.), sometimes you can get boxes from grocery stores. Just call the store you usually shop at and ask if they ever give away empty boxes (from unpacking and stocking the shelves).

usually it's first come, first-serve. Not the world's best boxes, but they work and you won't be moving far.

We also used plastic storage containers; if you can get 'em for cheap, that means you have them for long-term, future moves.

3/22/2006 7:53 PM  
Blogger Dirty Gypsy said...

I can probably get boxes for ya. I'll send an email to my coworker and see if she'll have any laptop boxes soon. I used a ton of those when I moved.

3/23/2006 8:19 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Ask in Linens & Things. They gave me some a few years ago.

3/23/2006 12:51 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home