Friday, July 03, 2009

Q is for Quaker Oats

Last winter I developed a craving for the warm, gooey taste of oatmeal... my favorite way to eat it is just with brown sugar and maple syrup stirred in. If I want some quick, I love the Banana Bread instant variety that Quaker Oats makes.

However, I bet Coconut Cream Pie Oatmeal would also be good:



Or Steel Cut Oatmeal with Caramelized Apples:



Plus that bowl is just way cool.

But since this is ABCBaking, we shall now focus our attention on a baked good that uses oats: oatmeal cookies.



A couple of weeks ago I baked Banana Oatmeal Cookies that were delicious (I made them without the chocolate chips). Here are some more oatmeal cookie recipes I'm bookmarking for future enjoyment:

Oatmeal Chocolate Chip Cookies
Oatmeal Butterscotch Cookies
Peanut Butter Banana Oatmeal Cookies
Spiced Oatmeal Raisin Cookies
Oatmeal Raisin Sandwiches with Cream Cheese Filling... or rather, your very own homemade Oatmeal Creme Pies!

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home