Thursday, July 02, 2009

P is for Peanut Butter

I keep meaning to bake something with a peanut butter frosting. Chocolate cupcakes would be good, banana cupcakes would also be interesting, or I bet it would be good on a chocolate or banana cake.



More fun recipes with peanut butter:

Ooey Gooey Chocolate Peanut Butter Cake
Peanut Butter Crumble Cake
Peanut Butter Cup Brownies
Peanut Butter and Chocolate Cheesecake
Peanut Butter Pound Cake

Speaking of pound cake (which also starts with P!), I have a bundt cake pan that I have never used. A pound cake would be a perfect choice to try it out... but there was also that Maple Syrup Cake I mentioned a couple posts back that would also be great. Decisions, decisions...



Plus, if I make pound cake... I can make those grilled cheesecake sandwiches I mentioned earlier...yummmmm.....

And one final "P" favorite... pancakes, of course. Here are some recipes I have tried or am dying to try.

Apple Pie Pancakes (I have made these twice now...I think this is the same recipe I used...it is from Midwest Living and I'm pretty sure that was the magazine I copied the recipe out of)
Brown Sugar Pancakes with Brown Sugar Maple Syrup (have tried, but mine came out flat due to bad baking powder)
Coffee Cake Pancakes
Banana Pancakes
Best Buttermilk Pancakes (made these... yum!)
Pumpkin Pancakes



Pass the syrup, please...

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home