Wednesday, February 04, 2009

What Next?

Well, I've finished colorblogging... now I want to try out a new theme, but am having trouble coming up with one. This year is not looking like a good year for travel, because I am poor and need to save money, so this poor little blog will not be used much for its main travelblogging purpose. So while I am landlubbing this year, I need a new idea. The ABC Blogging was fun, as was colorblogging. But now what??

I could pretend I am traveling around the world, and blog about a new place every day along an imaginary trail... I could even leave clues as to where I am and have you guys guess...eh, maybe too "Where in the World is Carmen Sandiego"-ish...

I could bake a different kind of cookie every week since I love cookies. Well, that takes money to buy ingredients. Hm.

I could pick a song from my iTunes at random every week and just blog about that. Make it song-blogging or something.

I dunno... does anyone have any other suggestions?

4 Comments:

Blogger Tracie said...

Dude. I LOVED Carmen Sandiego. I played that game ALL the time. Remember the old show? The theme is now running through my head.

Anyway, I have no new ideas for you. But I'll tell you that I won't be bored if you decide to do ABC again. I'm sure you'll have new things for the letters.

:)

2/05/2009 10:09 AM  
Blogger Larry said...

Numbers.

It could go on forever...

2/05/2009 10:33 AM  
Blogger Unknown said...

Yeah, I keep meaning to write my fuchsia entry for colorblogging... ha, WAY back on the list.

You could get one of the "Book of Questions" books and either open it to random questions and blog on those or have your friends submit questions for you to answer. It's less a singular theme than colorblogging/travel/cookies, but it would still create a lot of blog entries.

2/09/2009 1:10 PM  
Blogger Unknown said...

I *SO* dropped the ball on the color blogging. I stopped being inspired, so I quit doing it. I actually was going to post something a few weeks ago (and still might), but my posts are so few and far between now.

I can't think of another series idea, though. I'd have to give it some more thought. Hmmm...

2/18/2009 3:39 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home