Monday, November 24, 2008

Coloring with Cornflower



I used "Cornflower" to color the princess's dress, which is my segway into this next colorblogging post... :)

I want to resurrect the Coloring Party! I know we are having our Clothing Swap party sometime in January, but I would love to get together on a separate occasion to color or work on whatever crafts you have going (I could do either), and eat some chili and drink hot chocolate and other yummy winter treats... I just like nothing better on a cold winter day than working on fun activities inside with friends.

(First time we did this, I wanted to call it the "C" party, because just about everything involved started with C... first of all, Coloring, but there were other Crafts, like Crochet or Crosstitch, and we ate Chili with Cheese and Crackers, had hot Chocolate or Chai or Cider, and some Cookies too! I could also make Creamed Corn Chowder! And don't forget coloring with Cornflower Crayons! hehe.)

The only problem is, my place is kinda small to host this. :( It's kind of crappy living in a tiny apartment for that reason... I had to have my PartyLite party at my sister's condo because I just can't fit a group of people in here. Well... I have four seats at my kitchen table, 2 or 3 can sit on the couch... a couple on the floor... I dunno. I guess it depends on how many other people want to do this... so let me know and hopefully we can plan something!

(BTW... that picture shows just how bored I can get when it's slow at work over the Christmas season!)

Labels:

3 Comments:

Blogger Larry said...

The princess has a punk rock pony. Awesome.

12/01/2008 1:13 PM  
Blogger AdmiralDack said...

Emma and Claire are going to love spending time with their Aunt!!

12/16/2008 1:22 PM  
Blogger Kristi said...

I know, I can't wait for our little coloring party! :)

12/18/2008 1:14 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home