Thursday, November 06, 2008

Photoblogue Update... and Baking

I'm WAY overdue for this, but I just added my pictures from Indianapolis to the Open Seas Photoblogue. I also played a little with the front page design. Cool.

I have also started practicing for my holiday cheesecakes... tonight I baked a chocolate chip cookie dough cheesecake. Sounds like a perfect marriage of two of my favorite sweets ever. I got the recipe here. It's cooling in my fridge right now... hope it turned out ok! Will probably practice on one or two more before I make my Thanksgiving pumpkin cheesecake... yum.

3 Comments:

Blogger Larry said...

Mmmm, pumpkin cheesecake.

One of my friends at work bakes an awesome, gooey butter cake/pumpkin concoction that is out of this world.

11/10/2008 9:33 AM  
Blogger Kristi said...

I want that recipe!

11/13/2008 11:52 AM  
Blogger Larry said...

If I actually remember to ask, I will she if she will give it up.

11/15/2008 2:42 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home