Thursday, September 25, 2008

Forest Green? How About Forest Orange?

Fall is here!!! So here's another series of lovely nature pictures, brought to you by Open Seas.










'Tis also the season to bring on da pumpkin.



And of course the various treats you can make with it, such as...



Pumpkin Cheesecake. :)

Which brings me to a NEW pumpkin wonder I just heard about last night... Ben & Jerry's Pumpkin Cheesecake Ice Cream. As soon as I get some money... I will have it. And, it's also time to put in an order for Pumpkin Spice Coffee. Man, I love fall...

Labels:

4 Comments:

Blogger Larry said...

That picture of the road reminds me of driving through the Poconos in early Autumn. One of the things I miss about the northeast. I got to work there this time of year before, during and after I lived there. It was always breathtaking.

9/29/2008 9:38 AM  
Blogger Kristi said...

I would almost like to live in the northeast just to experience fall there every year. I'm sure it is gorgeous. I got to see New England in late October, but late September/early October is probably the best time to see it.

9/29/2008 11:42 AM  
Blogger SpinKick said...

You're not TAKING these photos, right? Just finding perty ones in different places?

10/20/2008 12:12 PM  
Blogger Kristi said...

No, no. These are ones I just found online. I know, it's cheating... :)

10/20/2008 5:45 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home