Thursday, October 30, 2008

I'm in a Photo Contest!

Sort of... Tracie has entered a photo of me in a portrait contest! I'm so flattered... hehehe. Anyway here is the picture:



A little background on this picture... this was taken on our excursion to Charleville Winery this past April. To me, it looks like this picture was snapped right after I popped a cracker in my mouth. I look a little guilty about it too... so my title for this picture would be "Stolen Cracker." Heh.

You can go here to submit your vote. And to be fair, here is a link to the actual contest, so you can check out other photos as well.

Um... I never thought I would be saying this so close to Election Day, but..... VOTE FOR ME, GUYS!!! :D

6 Comments:

Blogger Tracie said...

LOL! I'm glad you found the vote link. I haven't had the chance to do another post yet.

I have no idea how long the voting will be up so GO VOTE NOW! :)

10/30/2008 2:23 PM  
Blogger AdmiralDack said...

What the heck... KRISTI FOR PRESIDENT!! :)

10/30/2008 2:30 PM  
Blogger Kristi said...

Hahaha! Sure, why not?? :)

I think it said the voting was only open for another 9 hours. So HURRY UP, GUYS!!!

10/30/2008 3:07 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Nice pic! The "Stolen Cracker"? Or maybe "Cracker Caper".

10/30/2008 5:32 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Anonymous would be Joseph!

11/02/2008 9:38 AM  
Blogger Larry said...

Damn, I completely missed the voting, Cracker.

11/02/2008 10:16 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home