Wednesday, May 14, 2008

White Fluff

Marshmallow fluff, to be exact.

I made S'mores Bars for a recent house-warming party I went to, and they turned out awesome. Seriously awesome. I almost regretted leaving them there, but I had to. :) Now I have about 1/4 of a tub left of marshmallow, which lately I have been just eating spoonfuls of now and then. There is no end to my sweet tooth, I am telling you.

So since I have been returning to that site, Baking Bites, so often to find yummy recipes, I'm just gonna link it to my blog. You'll see it in my "Frequent Stops" section in the sidebar. So now whenever I'm itching for another good cookie or brownie or whatever to bake, that is usually my first stop. Good stuff to be found there. (I don't know if I should credit Joan or Linda for suggesting that site to me. But to both of them, THANKS!)

And something else sweet and white that I am obsessed with lately... ICE CREAM!!!



I went to my favorite ice cream dealer, Cold Stone Creamery, this week and picked up Cake Batter Ice Cream, my truest love... and also a pint of Shock-a-Cone, which is Sweet Cream ice cream with cookie dough, chocolate chunks, and sugar cone chunks swirled in. Total. Yum.

My sweet tooth will be the death of me yet. So evil, yet so good.

Labels:

2 Comments:

Blogger Tracie said...

You know...it's YOU that I blame for my relatively recent addiction to Cold Stone.

MY favorite is Coffee Lover's without the almonds. mmmmmmmmmm.....coffee ice cream, heath bar, and caramel!

5/15/2008 8:54 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

You should check out Break or Bake (http://www.bakeorbreak.com) as well. YUM!!!! I have flagged quite a few recipes to try from that one, which I only found last week and still intend to blog about myself. Chocolate chip cookie dough cheesecake bars... need I say more?

5/16/2008 2:51 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home