Saturday, April 19, 2008

Marooned

Poor me... poor lonely, lonely, me...

Hee. Just kidding.

Seriously, where would you like to be marooned? Is there anywhere you'd like to be just dumped and left to find your own way back...or just hang out for awhile? Wouldn't that be sorta cool to be blindly dropped off anywhere in the world, and have nothing at all but your own knowledge to find out where you are and how to get back home? Is this sort of the idea behind The Amazing Race? I don't know why I don't watch that show. Oh yeah I do. It's reality TV. Heh. :)

My obvious answer would probably be Wales (I'm reading Here Be Dragons again) but then I might not want to find my way home. :) Ok I would. After a while. :)

Speaking of, to those who would be interested: I found this site. Don't think I'd stumbled across it before.

Labels:

3 Comments:

Blogger Larry said...

I would want to be marooned somewhere with snowcapped mountains and a pair of skis.

4/22/2008 12:02 PM  
Blogger Dirty Gypsy said...

I would want to be marooned somewhere with salt-rimmed margaritas and a pair of waiters.

4/23/2008 2:24 PM  
Blogger SpinKick said...

I know I am, like, really late on this. But the link was tre cool.

6/04/2008 7:33 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home