Sunday, September 16, 2007

Grrrrr....

Ok so all my photos are moved to Snapfish. I like the site and how you can order prints and pick them up at Walgreens; that's what sort of sold me on the site. However, I feel really stupid now.. I forgot to check one crucial detail... I want to be able to send a link to people to just click on and view the pictures. However, I tested this and sent myself an invite, and it makes you sign up for an account just to see someone else's pictures. I HATE that. They should give you an OPTION to make your photos public or private. Too late to change it now. Grrrrrrr. So. If you want to see my albums, you have to enter an email address and a password. I'm sorry. I know it's annoying, and I should've checked before, but I didn't. Let me know if you still want me to send you a link. Maybe I'll look into signing up at a different site and... (sigh) moving everything over manually...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home